If you are not receiving your Wednesday
and Sunday emails, it may just be that our emails to you are sitting
in your Junk Mail folder.
Over the past few months Internet Service Providers, ISP's, have
cracked down on companies that send emails to large mailing lists.
Since we have a large and growing members list we are often categorized
as junk mail. And since many ISP's do not have enough time to validate
all the emails sent, they often just place us in the Junk Mail folder.
The good news is this is easy to fix. We will outline the steps
to correct this for Yahoo!, AOL, Hotmail, Outlook and Gmail. If you have another service
provider then the steps should be similar.
If after trying all the methods described in the details below
and you are still not receiving your emails then you may need to
use an ISP email account such as EarthLink, MSN Comcast... as these
ISP email accounts do not generally block our mailing list from reaching its
Please also note that the Sunday and Wednesday email you receive
from us is really only a notification that the newest stock picks
and educational articles are now posted on the site. You can go
at any time to log into the site and view the latest information.
ensure our e-mails are delivered to your Yahoo inbox (not the Bulk
Mail or Junk Mail folder), you can instruct Yahoo to filter it to
Inbox. Here's how:
- Open your Yahoo mailbox
- Click "Mail Options"
- Click "Filters"
- Next, click "Add Filter"
- In the top row, labeled "From Header:" make sure "contains"
is selected in the drop-down menu
- Click in the text box next to that drop-down menu, and enter
- At the bottom, where it says "Move the message to:" select
"Inbox" from the drop-down menu
- Click the "Add Filter" button again.
- Repeat for "firstname.lastname@example.org"
you're using AOL, you can ensure that our e-mail messages are
delivered to your Inbox by setting your Mail Controls. Here's how:
- Go to "Mail Controls"
- Select the screen name we're sending your e-mail to
- Click "Customize Mail Controls For This Screen Name."
For AOL version 7.0: In the section for "exclusion and inclusion
parameters", include this domain: Incometrader.com
For AOL version 8.0: Select "Allow e-mail from all AOL members,
e-mail addresses and domains".
- Click "Next" until the Save button shows up at the bottom
- Click "Save."
you are using Hotmail, you can ensure that our e-mail messages are
delivered to your Inbox by adding our "From" address to your "Safe
List." Here's how:
- Click the "Options" tab
- Under "Mail Handling" select "Safe List"
- In the space provided, enter email@example.com
- Click "Add"
- When you see the address you entered in the Safe List box,
- Repeat for firstname.lastname@example.org
ensure our e-mails are delivered to your Microsoft Outlook inbox
(not the Junk Mail folder), you can instruct Outlook to filter it to
your Inbox. Here's how:
- Start Outlook
- Click the "Actions" menu
- Select "Junk E-mail", then "Junk E-mail Options"
- Click the "Safe Senders" tab
- Click the "Add" button
- Type in @incometrader.com and click "OK"
- Click "OK"
- This will Whitelist all emails from Incometrader.com.
If you have a Gmail email address registered with us, please follow
the steps below.
- Click on any email from Incometrader.com in your Gmail
- Click "Reply" Drop Down button.
- Select Add Incometrader to Contacts List.
- Or...Just add email@example.com to your Gmail Contacts
If you have any questions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org